Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Favorite Animal of All Time! :)

 Everyone likes an animal because we're live together as what God created, especially dog. Many people loves dog because dog is cute and friendly with you, and i'm gonna tell you about my favorite animal and it's dog.
 I have an animal that strongly identified and the animal is dog. Why do i have a special feeling about dog? because i think dog is a cute dog and i have dog in my home. I have 3 dogs in my home and they all male.
  In my opinion, dog have the best nose to smells anything from ratio 150 Meters and also dog is a friendly pet, they can understand human's feeling so well. I told so because when i will going to Philippine my dog feels sad and come after me maybe to said something but i don't understand it.
  My mom taught me how to teach dog, friends with them, and love them because my mom is a dog lovers, she was has 5 dogs when she was a teen. And also dog is a good guardian for your home, they can protect you and care about you if you do same things to them. Dog has a tail, usually a long ear, a nose, a whiskers but not thick as a cat, and the fur is thick also but different kinds different fur it will be, and dog has many breed and the breed is almost from Asia.
  That's my opinion describe an animal that i identify strongly.

2 comments:

  1. Checked!
    Post #15 - 7/10

    Comments:
    You have now completed your midterm blog requirements. You have accumulated a midterm project grade of 96%.

    Your current class standing is 72%, mostly because of relatively low quiz grades.

    Any blog posts you create after this entry will be added to your final project grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank sir Dustine. I don't need to make another blog? and I just need to review my quiz from your blog, right sir?

    ReplyDelete