Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Most Important Thing I Will Ever Do

  A most important thing is like a responsible because you need it to makes a goal for you life.
   The most important thing i will ever do is repay my Mom's & Dad's hard work that they gave to me. I will buy them much house i can buy and also i will buy them much cars i can buy. Why i will do that? because i think if you repay your mom's & dad's hard work that they gave to you, you will got an unlimited value of that and you won't be difficult to have something especially luxuries.
   I dream to this things since i was on 11th grade, since 11th grade i already have my own prospect and vision and of course my mission of living. I wanna show everybody especially my Mom & Dad that i can be what they want and makes them proud.
   I really want to continue the legacy of my family, because in our tradition if someone who can't continue the legacy of their family they will talk about you and it's a sad right. That's what the important thing i will ever do in my life.

1 comment: