Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Year Full of Memories

  It's a bad memories for everyone who miss their exs and here's one of my story
My favorite year was my 17th birthday it's on 2011 and that's so special. Why i told you that it's my special year? because on that year i was being legal on Indonesia, it's weird right? legal on 17th on Indonesia. And also on my 17th birthday on 2011 my girlfriend was there. That's my first time when my girlfriend come to my birthday party and she also planned the birthday party with my family.
  My girlfriend's family and my family know each other. And my family are going to plan the birthday party with my girlfriend. The story begins here, it was on February 15th 2011 that i was on grade 11th and it's my 6th month anniversary with my girlfriend, her name is Cindy Clara. Me and my family are going to dinner on Hard Rock cafe but suddenly my dad drive us to Bengkel Cafe Night Park the place that my birthday party was held.
  I was surprised when i entered the room because the room's light off and then when i coming in the light suddenly on and my sister and my friend and also my girlfriend was there. I was happy and also excited because i never had this on my life that my girlfriend also there on my birthday. My friends, my sister gave me the gift birthday and also my girlfriend give me a gift, the gift was a scrapbook about me and her when we were met at the first time and until 6th month aniversary. We're drinking, singing karaoke, laughing and we were having a party until night drop, and my mom & dad drive her to her house. So that's my story about my favorite time of year, and you can also see the picture below my ex made it for me.

1 comment: