Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Lovely Family :D

  Every people have a family, right? and you can't live without them. I'm going to tell you some secrets about my family.
I have a Parents, and Sister. My Father's name is Sondy Andrey Ngoyem, and My Mother's name is Mathilda Pattinama, and My Sister's name is Stevanny Lusiana. My father is now 49th years old and my mother is now 43rd years old and my sister is now 17th years old. My father's job is a businessman of mining project, my mom's job is a housewife, and my sister's job is now a student.
   My parents have a a bit different personalities between two of them, they're different because my Dad is more romantic rather than my Mom, my Mom is a cool person same as me, but my Dad & Mom are humorist, they like to joking and laughing with me and my sister. My sister is very different with me, she's like to not talking about her life specially her love life and she's more like to talk with her friends rather than talking with us.
   Me, myself Teddy Matthew is just an ordinary person, if i got problem i like to talking it with my parents, especially my Mom, my Mom is a good listener. She always give me a good hint to makes my way as a good personal, i like to talking with my dad also but not as much as my Mom, my Dad is a hard-workingman  and he's always on home on 11 pm or sometimes if he doesn't has any much work he came home earlier. I will talk more about the differences about my mom and my dad. My mom has same personalities as me that she doesn't really like a serious about guy, she's just like me, i'm not serious either if i have a girlfriend. My dad is same as my sister, he likes romantic things, it's just the same as my sister.
   That's me how i describe my family.

These are My Family ---->

1 comment: