Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Usually Jobs At Home

A job at home? it's like a home work but it's not it's just simply thing you usually do if you live alone by yourself.
  I want to tell you about my jobs that i usually do at home.
I like to staying at home because i'm a homeboy that who likes to stay at home. I know it's not a good things to do. My another reasons that why i like to stay at home because my home is so far away from my friend's home and it takes a hour to go their home. And also i love to sleeping when i feel bored. I usually sleep on the morning and wake up on the afternoon, it's weird right? yeah my mom also told me that i'm weird because i like to sleeping.
  My second jobs is playing guitar at home. I'd love to cover a song with my guitar and chilling with my guitar and singing alone in the room, especially when i feel sad or happy i like to playing guitar and singing a song. Beside i'm playing guitar alone, sometimes when my friend come to my house we usually playing together.
  My third jobs is playing video games at home. It's a typical boy thing who admit himself as a homeboy who likes to stay on his room. I used to play video games since I 4th years old, until now i like to play my video games platform if i'm boring or got no place to go somewhere. I'm a lazy boy, i always like that on my home.

1 comment: