Sunday, October 7, 2012

If I Had Three Wishes, What It Would Be?

In Aladdin we seen that Aladdin was given a three wishes by The Genie and obviously everyone want to like that. I like to shared with you about my wishes.
  If i had three wishes, what would they be?
If i had three wishes, they would be:
1. Success and Being Rich
I like to being success without studying because i admit myself that i'm lazy and i want to makes my parents proud and i wanna being rich. I want to buy house for my parents and cars. and save the money in the bank. Become the most successful businessman ever and have a lot of company and grow it.
  2. Taller than before and have a great shape
My height is only 173 and my weight is 73 kg, that's makes me want to wish something like that. Because i think i'm not ideal i want same height as Cristiano Ronaldo, he's 186,5 cm and 80 kg. My height is a minimum of european's women have. And also i want to have a great shape with less fat, more look muscular and muscle.
  3. Have a nice personality
I don't really have a nice personality, my thought about my personality that is i'm not confidence at all, selfish, and too cold sometimes that's why i wish to have a nice personality and be a better man and hope that i can be like that.
That's my 3 wishes.

1 comment: