Thursday, November 15, 2012

Essay 1

The Feelings About Someone Who I Love


"I'm thinking two is better than one" maybe that song is really related with my current blog post, and it's really mainstream among the teenagers today because nowadays every teenagers would likely to talking about love, someone who is special, broken hearted, and etc. I don't have any idea why every teenagers mostly talking about love if they were gathered. To be honest, i feel sick and tired of love things (to someone) because for me it's just wasting your time and money. Why i said like that? because everytime i fall for someone (a girl), she will never has the same feeling with me. Maybe she had the same feelings probably it's 'like' but the feelings that i expected is 'love'.


I had this feelings several days ago or maybe 2 weeks ago. I have crush with someone, just call her name 'F'. She is a kind girl and that's why makes me have a crush on her since the first day i know her. But, it's a really awkward feeling because i already like her since the day one i know her and talk with her on school. However, she really helped me a lot in the class, example like i asked something about the situation in here (APC) and with the professor's names. Day after day we talked everyday and she always wave on me whenever we met. Someday, when my classmates were coming to my place and she also coming, we become so close and talking just the two of us, eyes to eyes, heart to heart. I'm really happy but also makes me so nervous because i'm talking with my crush, and also the situation was really support me to get really close with her.

After we talking , texting everyday, she told me that she has a feeling with someone. Obviously, it makes me really curious because she's hinting me and give me a clue about the guy that she likes. I always asking to her and she never told me. One day, my classmates and also with her came again to my place for the third times, something was happened! I asked her about that guy, and she said that the guy is in here with her, i asked her who is he and she said it's me. She told me to not playing around, and i'm so happy with that! After that, we hugging, holding hands and i show my feelings more than she did. I told her that she will be my last, but the fact is not. I already told her to not playing around with my feelings as well, but she didn't keep her promise that she won't playing around with me. So, our relationship was just happen for one day and it's really makes me feel so sad. For me, love to someone is just waste of time, we must love those who love us too. That's one of my experience. I don't think stick up for someone is worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Checked!
    Article 1: 10/10

    Nice post. You might want to keep your blog beyond this term. Read it when your a little bit older and you'll be happy for the heartbreaks you went through :)

    ReplyDelete