Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Things What Will I Do When I'm Older

 All of us obviously have an imagination about when you are older, i've my imagination when i'm older. When i'm older i wanna be wise guy and married on age of 30 and also already repay my father & mother hardworks and having only two childrens and have lot of companies and own it myself.
  This is maybe look simple but i don't think so because to be success is hard to get something easily without a hardwork and pray. Sometimes dream is more easier than have to do it.
  And also i want to be a rich guy when i'm older and be the leader of the pack of my family and makes my family proud. And when i'm older everyone will turn their head on me and respect me, i will look like my father but i'm more than my father and i will proud of it. My expectations will help me to get success with my hardwork also and will makes like me and my parents want to be.

1 comment: