Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Opinion about the Best Hour of The Day

 Everyone must have the best hour of the day, right? The best hour of the day makes you more excited than before and makes you more enjoy to pass the day. In my opinion the best hour of the day could be with your boyfriend/girlfriend or maybe your family, you spend the time with them.
  Some people who don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend maybe spend the best hour of the day with sleeping or take a walk alone or maybe with their friends to hangout. But i will describe the best hour of the day by my way, i like to spend my day with playing video games i like to play FIFA on PS3, those things makes more interest rather than i have to spent money and waste your time with no used.
  But if everyone do things like me and they don't really like it is not  a best hour of the day, it gonna be the bored hour of the day of your life. I just tell my own best hour of the day. The best hour of the day will also makes you remember of what you did.
That's me how i describe the best hour of the day.

1 comment: