Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Favorite Hobby! :)

  My hobby is a playing soccer, playing guitar and sleeping. Why do i enjoy it? because when i get bored i like to playing guitar and playing soccer with my friends. If i got bored and sad i like to playing guitar alone in my room and singing alone to remove my stress, sad, and boring. Sometimes it's just only chilling with my guitar and rocking on my guitar. I don't have friends in my neighbourhood, my friend is only in home and my school because i like to hangout with my friends on school.
  On Jakarta, Indonesia after graduated, me and my friends always playing futsal every friday afternoon and after playing futsal me and my friends hangout on 711 sometimes we didn't hangout but go with a car to see Jakarta at night because i always come home late when i go with them and i enjoy it. But sometimes i hangout on my school because we got a place to hangout there. I don't really like to hangout because i'm a homeboy.


  I also love sleeping because when i don't do anything i choose sleeping. But on school day sometimes i got trouble sleeping or insomn so that's why i came late to school. On holiday, i usually sleep on 3-4 am and i wake up on 1 pm, it's really a long time sleeping because when i don't get much sleep my head always hurt and my eyes come tear. Same as my purpose above why i enjoy with sleeping because when i got tired or got sad i suddenly sleep and makes me calmly.

1 comment: