Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Feelings about the Competition Included with Friends, School, Sports

  This is my impressions about anythings about the competition.
I'm going to retell the story about i had a competition and it's 3 years ago, when i was 9th grade. I was a goalkeeper for my school's Futsal team. I always to playing a soccer/futsal on my school and also in my neighbourhood . My most hobby is playing a soccer and i'm sure i can play in any position but my coach let me to play as a goalkeeper because he always saw me playing as a goalkeeper.
  It was my final year on junior high school on 9th grade and we had a competition, and it's going to be on 3 months later. I'm the number 1 goalkeeper on my school and my teammates are all my friends in school so i knew them a lot and we always playing together. When i was choosed as the #1 goalkeeper i was so happy and excited about the futsal team and the competition that will be going on 3 months later.
  My feeling about the competition is really happy and really excited because i never competed on any competition so that's the event that i can show off. The competition's starting and we all going to the place that held the competition with a bus. Our team got no experience because we only sparring with just 2 teams and we only training 3 months, that's make my team lost with much goal allowed in my goal. So the bottomline is if i will compete on competition i already have the experience and how to taking care of the nervous and be the winner.

1 comment: