Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Very Favorite Toy! :)

  Anyone should had a favorite toy as a child, right? That's what childhood mean, you have a favorite toy, candy, etc.Yeah i think you should had. I'm going to describe you about my favorite toy i had as a child.
  I remember when i was a kid i had a favorite toy, and it's my RC kart, my father bought it for me, on that day i was 11th years old, i like sport and automotive. My RC kart is a F1 Mclaren Mercedez and it's so expensive it's colour is silver, and got red stripes and also got black stripes.
  I used to played it in my house, but suddenly if i felt boring because i always play it inside my home. So i bring my RC kart outside and play it on the road. It was nice and smooth but suddenly a motorcycle came and stomped on my RC kart. After that happen my RC kart can be played anymore because the tires is errors.

1 comment: