Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's About My Dreams

  These things are my opinion about dreams that come true.
My dream came true when i'm study now in Philippine, the dream is i just want to study outside my country, Indonesia. And i want to show everyone that i can study outside and i can follow. It happened because God, and everyone beside me that always help me to makes me like this. I'm really happy and excited to study here.
  I'm happy and excited about study outside Indonesia because i think that study outside own country is much have a potential, so any companies would like to have you to employ in their companies. And your own country will see you as a man who have great potential.
  My country have a lot competitor, that's why i think i like to study in here in Philippine and the reason is cheap thing in here. A dream would not be came true if you don't have spirits and faith of God. A dream came true is not just a dream, it's also a thing that you must fight along with, and it's not easy like you flip your hand back. And also a dream that came true is things you dream for a long time to accomplish the dream with any way how to fulfill and achieved it.
That's how i describe a dream that came true. Thank you.

1 comment: