Sunday, October 7, 2012

Israel is the Place that I Want to Really Go!

  I have a place in my mind that i would most like to be..it's Israel. I really love to go there because that's where my Lord Jesus was born. I have heard many story from the people who already been there, they said the place is Holy and Promised like it said on The Holy Bible.
  Our Lord himself is a Jewish but He comes to earth to taught us about God & Christianity. Yeah, Israel makes me curious because the History of Him. Many conspiracy about Israel and USA and Palestine but i don't care though.
  Israel is famous with Jews, Christian, and Jesus. I'm just curious with the cultures, the places, there is also place like Jerusalem, Nazareth, Golgota Hills. All of that places are known because of Jesus and His 12 Followers. I would really love to go there even just for 1 day and i also want to go to the Famous Church in Israel.
  You can see from these pictures below why i really want to go there


2 comments:

  1. Great job, Teddy. However, there are a few things you can do to make your blog more readable.

    First - you should fix the spacing of your blog posts. As you may have noticed, the indent button isn't working when you're writing the post. You don't have to indent. What you should do, however, is to separate your paragraphs with proper spacing.

    Second - Instead of writing "GRAMCOM Suggested Topics" as the title of every single post, make a unique title for each. Be creative in selecting titles for your posts.

    Third - You don't have to write down the question or the topic. This post, in particular, can do without, "13. The Place I would most like to be is Israel."

    ReplyDelete