Saturday, October 6, 2012

Introduction

    Greetings! :) Welcome to my blog, correctly my new blog! I just made one, Mr. Dustin made me the blog. Firstly i want to introduce myself. My name is Teddy Matthew, i'm now study on Asia Pacific College located on 3 Humabon, Magallanes, Makati City, Philippine. I'm on first year AY: 2012-2013 and my course is Business Management . I just enrolled on September 28th 2012, and i attended on 2nd term. I'm just a regular student, it's kinda difficult to adapt because i just here on 2nd term. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia, i was graduated from Pangudi Luhur High School on June 2012.
    I'd like to tell my High School, my High school is a Men Only school, and it's free school, what i mean free is that my school allowed the student to having a long hair even looked like a girl! And my school allowed us to wear a free attire every Friday. It's a known school in Jakarta. That's just a short things about my High School.
    My reason to study here in Philippine because i like the situation here and also i want to makes my Parents proud, and want to continue the legacy. That's it from me, hope you enjoy my blog! :)

1 comment: