Friday, November 30, 2012

Essay 5

My Mom and Dad are My Heroes

   Do you ever have a hero in your life? or even heroes? if you have, who is your hero? everyone should has a hero in his life. For me, my heroes is my mom and my dad and they are the persons who I love so much because they are the only precious and important thing i ever have. My mom is the only one who gave birth to me and raised me, my dad is the only one who always kept working for our family and both of them are my inspirations. Without them, we are nothing we are just like stone on the middle of the road because we need love and careness from them and also without them we are nothing everyone won't see or respect us. Can you imagine how's your life without a mother and a father? it could be feel really empty and you might be really miss to be loved by them. My mom is an intelligent woman and a wise woman, and my dad is an intelligent and wise man as well as my mom and they are an optimistic. I would like to describe my mother and my father physically, my mom has a pointed long nose, short wavy hair, white skin and a bit fat now but when my mom was a girl she used to has a slim body and long hair. She has a mix blood of Netherlands, so she looks like a Holland woman and she also tall for an Indonesian woman because she has 5 foot and 4 inches tall. My dad has a pointed nose but not really long as my mother, curly hair, with light beard, black skin and bloated belly but when he was a teenager, he used to has a shape and ripped muscles and many girls likes my father and his hair looks like 80's with semi afro side headed skin. My dad is really tall for Indonesian, he has 5 foot and 7.4 inches which is 175 cm. Both of my parents are Indonesian, so i am Indonesian.

   My mom is a very intelligent woman and a wise woman. She usually manages our family financial in our home and she is a really disciplined person. When I was a young stubborn kid she always gave me a good advice. My mom was born in a strict family tradition, but my mom is a stubborn person as well as me but when she grew up she changes a lot to be mature and many guys likes her. My mom is a pretty woman, she has a pointed long nose and white skin and look alike Netherlands woman. She is also a servant on the church and she had served for 8 years. My dad is a very intelligent man and a wise man as well as my mom. He usually works for our family 8 hours a day and it's his responsibility to feed their family and keep on living. He is a quite guy but not that quite, back on the day when i makes a mistake he's just saying to me for not doing it again but with seriously, he also a funny guy sometimes me and him always laughing all the time, teasing around with his tummy why it's so bloated. They've been in a hard time back in the day but now everything is fine, thankfully to God.

   Anyway, whenever my mom meets everyone, especially an elder person she always respects them and she always smiles at them. She is a very polite and very kind person, whenever her relatives came to her, she always help them. My mom always helps people and kind with a people because she is also always feels pity. But, everytime my mom did a good thing for them, they always reply it with a bad behaviour. My mom is a very patient woman, she won't mind the bad people, she will just pray for them who did a bad thing to her. My father is kinda different with my mom because when everytime he met people like our neighbourhood, he's not always smiling but he's friendly when you know him. But everyone respects my father, as well as my father. My father is a very patient man also, he won't mind the bad people. It's not really different between my mom and my dad, they got some common and that's why they are match.

   Now, my mom's and dad's marriage have been almost for 20 years. My mom used to work on a film company in Indonesia as the creative team. My mom work early before my dad. But, now my mom doesn't work anymore because my dad told her for not working. Me, my sister and my parents live happily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment